We organise small business events that drive results
What we do
We organise small business events (up to 200 attendees) in London and the South East.
Events have become an increasingly powerful driver of business marketing, communication and PR, however many small businesses don’t have the experience, skills (or time) to run their own events.
We help businesses whether they are looking to launch their first event or get support running an existing event series.
Who we are
Lusted Events was founded by Laura Lusted who has over a decades’ experience planning, organising and managing events in many sectors including financial services, banking, mortgages, insurance and digital agencies.
She is supported by a network of event managers and other supporting professionals (including photographers, videographers, etc).
How we work
We'll work with you plan and design an event that delivers on your vision and drives business outcomes.
- Guidance and advice helping define the event objectives and design
- Venue sourcing and management
- Supplier sourcing and management (entertainment, photographers, videographers, etc)
- Event marketing materials design and production
- Liaising with sponsors and speakers in advance of the event day
- Invites and reminders
On the day
We'll be there to support you and help manage the event on the day.
- Managing registrations (including hosting the registration desk and greeting attendees
- Event management, including coordination with the venue and third party suppliers
After the event
Our work doesn't finish on the day, we follow-up with a post-event report and communications.
- Post-event communications
- Running attendee surveys
- We'll provide you with a post-event report which includes the total list of attendees and other event outcomes
Ready to discuss an event?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org